So I learned recently that antifreeze is super-sweet. . . sweeter than chocolate. So sweet you have to prevent pets from it or they'll eat it and die horribly.
It also, apparently hurts humans too.
My sad little brain is weird. Much like the voice in my head that chants "jump! jump! jump!" whenever I'm near a building edge, this voice says "try the antifreeze slushie!" over and over.
I bet it's super sweet like Jesus's cum.
Anyway, poll option on the right now so readers can weigh in on their own antifreeze drinking tendencies.