I'm not even sure why. I think it's because I've felt powerless - even when I felt like we were "winning" politically, they found a way to lose. This outpouring of frustration by thousands of others made me feel OK. I'm not crazy, this is absolute bullshit.
But if it doesn't translate into either working within the system or setting the whole fucking world on fire, then it's just half measures.
If they don't:
- Organize registration and Get Out The Vote efforts
- Primary complicit Democrats
- Put forward more candidates like Elizabeth Warren
- Burn mansions
- Behead/eviscerate the mouthpieces of the top 1% - the propagandists first.
- Set up a wall, determine who should be the first ones up against it
- Kick down the whole fucking barn
I don't know, maybe I'm missing the point and the visibility of the protests is what inspires these voters/scares politicians enough so things actually change.